Sample Restaurant Server Resume 2
This particular sample Restaurant Server Resume highlights a strong bar-tending and wine knowledge. Update your resume as per the skills and responsibilities in your previous and present organization. We hope the sample Restaurant Server resume will help you in writing an optimized and effective resume for the mentioned position
Restaurant Server Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, Austin, Texas, USA
Telephone Number: 455-2213
Email: Restaurant Serveremail@example.com
Restaurant Server with over 6 years of Food and Beverage experience. Areas of expertise include fine wines, specialty liquors and exotic drinks, both alcoholic and nonalcoholic in nature,. Proven ability to develop return customer business with excellent customer service. Enthusiastic and people-oriented with strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Fluent in English and Spanish.
“Christine pays attention to the little things like thanking all customers by stating the last name when taking credit card and when returning their card with receipt; along with her endearing manner, she makes every customer feel welcome“
Walter White, Director of Food and Beverage
National Restaurant Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Welcomes customers into the restaurant and seat them according to their needs
- Interact with the customers directly and quickly in a manner which promotes the highest level of customer service
- Responsible to receive and deliver of food orders in a fast and friendly manner
- Ensure accurate cash handling and balancing of nighly cash outs
- Demonstrate teamwork by keeping an eye on my fellow server’s tables and help out when possible
- Responsible for delivering excellent customer service
- Bussing and resetting tables and ensuring dining area is clean and tidy
- Display knowledge of the food menu, wine & liquor menu, ingredients in specialty drinks, and liquor laws
- Moves along the dining experience along without rushing the guest, ensuring all the plates are cleared, coffee, desert or possible an after dinner drink is offered
- Thanks all customers by stating the last name on the card when returning their card with receipt
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelors of Hotel Management, University British Columbia, 1998.
Food and Beverage Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Certified Restaurant Server.
South American Restaurant Server Society.
European Restaurant Server Association.
Cancer Society, Waitress, 2003 – 2009.
Children’s Hospital, Waitress, 2002 – Present.
Restaurant Server Jobs
Serving up the latest Restaurant Server jobs for you. Here are the hottest serving jobs from Monster, apply today and start earning better tips tomorrow. Getting a great serving job is the best way to earn more income. Throw a few resumes out, what have you got to lose?
View More Restaurant Server Jobs