Sample Restaurant Server Resume 4
Visitors can feel free to customize and edit our sample Restaurant Server resume as per their requirement for job application. We hope that our sample Restaurant Server resume will go a long way in portraying your abilities and skill sets efficiently.
Restaurant Server Sample Resume
1234 Example Street, New Jersey, NY, USA
Email: Restaurant Serveremail@example.com
OBJECTIVE: To apply 5 years of fine dining serving experience, knowledge of culinary cooking and fine wine and delivery stellar customer service.
Restaurant Server with over 5 years of Food and Beverage experience. Ensured all ashtrays are fresh, watching for opportunities to light cigarettes for customers, anticipate my customers every need, thanking every customer by name and keeping on top of my section.
American Restaurant Inc, Austin, Texas, 2006 – Present
- Check customer identification in order to ensure that they meet the minimum age requirements for alcoholic beverages
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take appropriate action to correct any complaints or requests
- Escort customers to their table and explains customers of daily specials
- Prepare a bill that is itemized and includes the total meal costs and sales taxes
- Talk about the menu to patrons and answer all questions about menu items
- Serve ordered items to customers and complete food quality checks
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food and utensils
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, chill bottles of wine
- Describe and recommend wines and fine liquors making recommendations
- Bring wine and champagne bottles to tables with the appropriate glasses and pours for customers
- Take reservations and helps out other kitchen staff
- Train new restaurant servers on menu and serving standards
Certified Restaurant Server.
Food and Beverage News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Food and Beverage, 2008.
North American Restaurant Server Society.
National Restaurant Server Association.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND EDUCATION
Bachelors of Food and Beverage, University British Columbia, 1998.
Food and Beverage Certificate, BC Technical Institute, 1999.
Cancer Society, Fundraiser, 2003 – 2009.
Youth Addictions, Treasurer, 2002 – Present.
Restaurant Server Jobs
Serving up the latest Restaurant Server jobs for you. Here are the hottest serving jobs from Monster, apply today and start earning better tips tomorrow. Getting a great serving job is the best way to earn more income. Throw a few resumes out, what have you got to lose?
View More Restaurant Server Jobs