Retail Assistant Manager Resume Sample
The most important skill you never learned in school is resume writing. This is why you need to read today’s post. Use a reference letter to build a resume testimonial to sell your skills to prospective employers.
Be sure to check out our Retail resume samples.
1679 seed way, sault ste. marie, delaware, USA
Retail Assistant Manager with over 5 years of Retail experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to demonstrate dependability and sense of urgency about getting results (insert your proven track record). Fluent in german and English, ethical, practical, fast learner (insert your best personality traits).
Timonthy Doe, Director of Retail
- computer ontario Champion, 2000
- christian broadcasting network Volunteer of The Year, 2008
Retail Assistant Manager
- Acted as manager-on-duty when store manager is not on premises
- Assisted in overall store operations, maintaining inventory levels and instructing staffed and customers on current marketing promotions
- Ensured that their stores are run in accordancewith company policies and applicable laws, training and coaching associates on selling techniques, supervising staffand assisting customers with issued resolution
- Learned their customers through the sales processed of selecting, coordinating and purchasing traditional business, casual clothing and accessory options designed for the upscale professional man
- Maintained the company’s visual merchandise standards within each department and the overall store, including general housekeeping cleanliness
- Opened and/or close the store
- Provided the highest customer service standards while maintaining a professional demeanor and personal presentation at all times
- Striving to meet sales goals and covering their personal draw in a commission based sales environment
- Understanding merchandise features, marking and fitting techniques and fashioned trends to determined what type of garments are desired and advised customers about prevailing styles, new/add-on items and appropriateness of garments for particular occasions
- Utilized company resources to generated traffic and maintaining customer contacted to build their own book of business
training and qualifications
- anthropology Degree, University of new hampshire, 2003
- Retail Assistant Manager Diploma, College of leduc, 2008
- Retail Certificate, north dakota Technical Institute, 2008
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Retail Assistant Manager
- Retail rag Publication – think you have job search savvy?, 2007
- American Retail Assistant Manager Professional Group
- The Retail Association of Canada
charity and social responsibility
- Retail Association, Volunteer front desk associate, 2004 – Present.
- fred hollows foundation preventing blindness, volunteer liaison coordinator, 2006 – Present.
- hunting, russian dolls collecting, billiards, model trains
Check out who is hiring Retail professionals in your city. Get a great job that allows you to work with the public use your strong customer service skills. Apply today for employers like Nordstrom, Wallmart, Costco Wholesale Corp. and Home Depot you have nothing to lose!
Retail job openings in your area