Retail Operations Planner
1234 Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA
204 Grand Street Apt. 6F Hoboken, NJ 07030 973-476-3612
EDUCATION Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, May 2004
Minor in Marketing
SKILLS Microsoft Office, Front Page, Outlook, PageMaker,
Final Cut Pro Editing Software, Oracle, Great Plains
Inter Parfums Inc. New York, NY
Operations Planner/Buyer April 2006-Present
- Forecast, Plan, and Purchase all components and fills for each program for Gap and Brooks Brothers from 2006 through Q1 2009.
- Replenish & move inventory to meet demands and maximize fill rates both Domestically and Internationally. Identify risk items with possible OOS position.
- Responsible for order management, process analysis, order tracking, communication with Vendors and clients, and training of new hires.
- Visited Vendors to oversee quality and correct execution of new components, and filling of Finished Goods.
- Successfully launched the Gap Body Line in Spring of 2007 which included 72 SKUs total, ranging from Alcohol based products to Ancillaries.
- Given the sole responsibility of Planning and Buying for Brook’s Brothers Fine Fragrances after 1 and a half years at Inter Parfums. Responsibilities included getting Proforma Invoices processed, obtaining MOQ from Vendors and obtaining the most competitive pricing.
COTY Beauty US LLC New York, NY
Operations Coordinator November 2006-March 2006
- Create and Assign codes to an extensive line of fragrances using Oracle Software. Some brands include House of Stetson, Adidas, Calgon, Healing Garden, Jovan, Mary Kate and Ashley, and Rimmel.
- Assist Marketing and Planning Teams in creating bills that assemble all parts that make up a product, making it possible to become the Finished Good.
- Manage weeks of supply and inventory turns within goal range.
- Organized and ran weekly Operations meetings to update all teams for each brand i.e. Purchasing, Packaging, and Product Development.
- Developed Ops Notes to check off key dates and distributed at weekly Ops meetings. Updated and checked off milestones on a daily basis.
- Followed up with all departments within Operations to make sure timing is kept. Received daily updates and tracked all progress.
Check out who is hiring Retail professionals in your city. Get a great job that allows you to work with the public use your strong customer service skills. Apply today for employers like Nordstrom, Wallmart, Costco Wholesale Corp. and Home Depot you have nothing to lose!
Retail job openings in your area