Are you a people person? Like to achieve goals, working hard with autonomy to set your own work day? Well then a career in Sales might right for you. Sales can offer a very rewarding career, allow you to earn a better income and set your own schedule.
Before you send your resume out make sure it’s polished first. Ensure you highlight keys skills like persuasiveness which are key to any successful sales person. Don’t just describe meetings and presentations but say things like “met with skeptical audience and secured account”.
Meeting quotas is part of the excitement in sales. So make sure whatever your previous career that you highlight how you have a proven track record of meeting quotas. A great way to do this in your sales resume is have a section dedicated to “Career Accomplishments” or better yet, “Proven Track Record” or “Sales Achievements”. In this section of your sales resume you can showcase how much you sold, how much you increased your client portfolio, etc.
Below are sample Sales resumes that are very well polished. Use these free templates and earn a better income in a challenging sales career.
- Account Representative Sample Resume, Sales Representative Resume Example 1
- National Interactive Sales Manager Resume Sample
- Pharmaceutical Sales Territory Managers Resume Sample
- Regional Sales Representative Resume Sample
- Sales Account Manager Resume – Recruitment and Staffing Resume
- Sales and Marketing Manager Resume Sample
- Sales and Marketing Manager Sample Resume – Information Technology Sales
- Sales Associate Resume Sample
- Sales Person Resume Sample
- Sales Representative Sample Resume, Sales Associate Resume Example
- Sales Solutions Engineer Sample Resume, Sales Engineer Resume Example
- Sales Support Manager Resume Sample
- Sample Channel Sales Manager Resume, Sales Channel Supervisor Resume Example
- Software Sales Representative Sample Resume, Software Sales Associate Resume Example