Want to break into the medical field? This Medical Scheduler Radiology sample resume will help you on your next job application for sure.
Be sure to check out our Scheduling resume samples.
Medical Scheduler Radiology Resume Sample
6771 Sample avenue, peoria, ohio, USA
skills and abilities
Medical Scheduler Radiology with over 3 years of Scheduling experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to communicate to all audiences(insert your proven track record). Fluent in spanish and English, good listener, willingness to assist internal and external clients, teamwork skills.
rachel has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success, strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills and drive to produce strong results for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
American Scheduling Inc, peoria, alaska, 2004 to Presented
Medical Scheduler Radiology
- Accurately entered data from incoming radiology requisitions into ris
- Accurately took a short history from patient on the nature of injury for radiologist
- Accurately type 55 words per minute and check-in patients for radiology procedures, screened, change and room for technologist
- Consistently punctual and reliable and efficiently took continuous phones and faxing
- Followed radiology requisition to schedule radiology appointments geographically
- Must be safe to work around a 15 tesla mri scanner
- Proficient in radiology terminology for procedures and diagnosis
- Safely screened patients for contraindications of radiology procedures
- Spoke english and spanish – russian or farsi would be a plus in addition to spanish
- Verified insurance benefits and initiate pre-auth over phone and insurance portals
- Collaborated effectively in a team or alone to get work accomplished timely and accura
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Medical Scheduler Radiology
- Scheduling journal – what is the next big thing, 2000
- North American Medical Scheduler Radiology Society
- National Scheduling Association
post secondary training
- social work Degree, University of georgia, 2001
- Medical Scheduler Radiology Diploma, College of peoria, 2009
- Scheduling Certificate, new york Technical Institute, 2000
- Scheduling Society, orientation associate, 2005 – Presented.
- the navigators, volunteer fundraiser, 2007 – Presented.