Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics Resume Sample
The last thing you want is to look like everyone else on your resume. This resume will give you a needed tool to land a great new job. Use your interesting personal hobbies to your advantage on your job application like how we have in this example.
Be sure to check out our Staffing resume samples.
2576 Sample road , davenport , nevada , USA
Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics with over 5 years of Staffing experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to promote teamwork and leadership in the work place (insert your proven track record). Fluent in vietnamese and English, conscientious , practical , problem solver (insert your best personality traits).
charles is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned , strong communicator , strong interpersonal skills and collaborative for any employer looking for rare talent
Robert Tomson, Director of Staffing
Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics
- Analyzes budgets and staffing results on a regular basis to respond to the needs of the business and provide recommendations for staffing re-allocation
- Develops big day strategies to ensure appropriate coverage to drive sales and service
- Directs the staffing planning process for the new stores
- Drives scheduling optimization to ensure staffing to traffic ratio is met and coverage is best possible
- Maintains and drives msp opens issues list with macy’s and mst
- Manages reporting and compliance for key focus areas including shoes, yes and fa
- Manages the configurations and all other processes required to maintain and consistently improve myschedule plus
- Monitors execution to financial plans to respond to business trends and maximize opportunities
- Organizes and conducts rsm conferences in ny
- Oversees seasonal planning and reporting for holiday seasonals
- Partners with mst and end user computing to improve scheduling system processes
- Partners with various human resource teams to ensure scheduling practices are driving fair and competitive compensation rates and practices as well as aiding recruitment and retention
- Produces the monthly bar report as an example of the suite of staffing reports
- Provides analysis of compensation change recommendations as needed
- Responsible for training staffing team on different aspects of the business
- Serves as liaison with macy’s corporate and mst on all msp issues; reviews and recommends blm approach for all macy’s staffing initiatives
- Support director in reviewing key sales and service performance metrics including nps scores, nps staffing availability and developing plans to address and improve
- Supports director in various aspects of planning seasonal budgets
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics
- Staffing biweekly Publication – 25 great companies for Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics , 2003
- American Manager of Planning and Staffing Analytics Professional Group
- The Staffing Association of Canada
- Staffing Association, Volunteer coordinator , 2009 – Present.
- cleveland clinic foundation , volunteer treasurer , 2007 – Present.
- computer , body building , swimming , cycling
Check out who is hiring Recruiting professionals in your city. Apply today for jobs as a Staffing and Recruiting Professional and use your sales and customer service to earn a great income and do what you love. Apply today and start earning more money tomorrow, you have nothing to lose!
Staffing job openings in your area