Be sure to check out our Supply Chain Management resume samples.
6338 douglas-fir lane, winston-salem, new hampshire, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 Email: email@example.com
Assistant Buyer with over 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to maintain good rapport with everyone and work collaboratively to deliver original solutions to exceed expectations (insert your proven track record). Fluent in ukrainian and English, takes initiative, collaborative, problem solver (insert your best personality traits).
bella brings a passion for taking on challenges, managing and developing others and building great multi-disciplinary teams, teamwork skills, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to assist internal and external clients for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Supply Chain Management
- team sports louisiana Champion, 2007
- william j clinton presidential foundation Volunteer of The Year, 2000
- Assisted a team of high level buyers
- Coordinated with buying team on trends and identified trends currently missing from our stores
- Financial background is a plus, as this person will be assisting the budgeted team in ordered to drive sales at the store level
- Must be able to think on their feet and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment within a constantly shifting retail marketed
- Must be an expert and know formulas on excel
- Tracked trends in the marketplace and managed worked flow
- Updated and created spreadsheets on excel
- Worked with buyers and executive sales teams on presentation of what is being bought
- Worked hand-in-hand with the buying and import teams on the production goods needed
training and qualifications
- accounting Degree, University of kentucky, 2003
- Assistant Buyer Diploma, College of t?miscaming, 2002
- Supply Chain Management Certificate, minnesota Technical Institute, 2007
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Assistant Buyer
- Supply Chain Management press Publication – how to triple your chances of Assistant Buyer success, 2000
- American Assistant Buyer Professional Group
- The Supply Chain Management Association of Canada
- Supply Chain Management Association, Volunteer tutor, 2001 – Present.
- american lung association, volunteer office administrator, 2004 – Present.
- team sports, ballet, best player advanced group tennis, wind surfing