Buyer Men’s Wear Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Supply Chain Management resume samples.
9789 snakewood promenade, peoria, prince edward island, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyer Men’s Sportswear with over 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to handle heavy workload and high pressure, responding to emergency situations as necessary (insert your proven track record). Fluent in vietnamese and English, analytical, practical, diligent work ethic (insert your best personality traits).
jeremiah is tremendously self-motivated, continuously looking to improve and consistently delivers on all assignements, teamwork skills, strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Supply Chain Management
- watching tv ontario Champion, 2009
- children’s memorial hospital Volunteer of The Year, 2001
Buyer Men’s Sportswear
- Built and sustains strong relationships with vendors through effective collaboration and communication
- Developed a guest-centric vision for future product direction
- Developed and executes merchandise and financial strategies by identifying and implementing product trends, including category and brand management, to executed vision, and optimize results
- Develops and implements advertising strategies
- Develops product with vendor partners specifically for gordmans guests as needed
- Develops seasonal opened-to-buy plans to achieved profit potential including sales, receipts, mark up, markdowns and inventory turnover
- Followed company policies and procedures and maintains a safe worked environment
- Forecasted all financial levers by reacting to weekly sales trends for fashioned and predictable businessoptimizes key items in categories through planning, forecasting and replenishment based on weekly sales trends
- Managed logistics including receipt flow and delivery
- Negotiated with vendors to obtained optimal costs, assortments and deliveries
- Optimized product attributes (size, color, etc) to delivered the corrected balanced of assortments in ordered to drive sales
- Performed other related duties and special projects as may be assigned by management
- Selected and purchases merchandise for assigned categories, writing orders and building merchandise assortments
- Trained and develops other associates as needed
- Traveled across country marketed as needed, approximately once per month
- Visited stores and other retailers to competitive shop and to validated comparable pricing integrity
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Buyer Men’s Sportswear
- Supply Chain Management fact sheet Publication – the Buyer Men’s Sportswear future challenge, 2008
Supply Chain Management associations
- American Buyer Men’s Sportswear Professional Group
- The Supply Chain Management Club of Canada
- Supply Chain Management Association, Volunteer development support, 2008 – Present.
- arthritis foundation, volunteer teacher, 2001 – Present.
- listening to music, gardening, bicycling, snowmobile riding
Supply Chain Jobs
Supplying you with the latest Supply Chain job openings. Get a job working with logistics, warehousing, supply and inventory. Apply today and earn a higher income working in Supply Chain.
View More Supply Chain Jobs