Retail Fashion Buyer Resume Sample
Be sure to check out our Supply Chain Management resume samples.
3463 dammar spur, burlington, oklahoma, USA
Phone: 212-989-5437 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail Fashion Buyer with over 5 years of Supply Chain Management experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to maintain good rapport with everyone and work collaboratively to deliver original solutions to exceed expectations (insert your proven track record). Fluent in dutch and English, takes initiative, drive to produce strong results, positive attitude (insert your best personality traits).
jose is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned, diligent work ethic, strong interpersonal skills and drive to produce strong results for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Supply Chain Management
- family time colorado Champion, 2007
- boys & girls clubs of america Volunteer of The Year, 2007
Retail Fashion Buyer
- Developed compelling promotions to drive sales
- Established, grow and managed long term supplier relationships
- Managed and grow our handbag, sunglasses, fragrance, jewelry and watch brand assortment(we currently do not stock inventory and need to secured vendors/suppliers that will pick, pack and ship products directly to our customers home)
- Managed the daily responsibilities for fashioned, jewelry and apparel categories
- Negotiated with suppliers and improved overall profit margins for all categories
- Performed quality controlled reviewed of the content and presentation on both websites
- Researched, identified and secured name brand fashioned apparel vendors/suppliers needed to supported this new business opportunity
- Selected fashioned assortment, negotiated product costs and marketing supported
- Selection of products and product categories for inclusion in our various marketing/catalog materials and channels
post secondary training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Retail Fashion Buyer
- Supply Chain Management extra Publication – seeking the next big Retail Fashion Buyer trend, 2005
Supply Chain Management associations
- American Retail Fashion Buyer Professional Group
- The Supply Chain Management Association of Canada
- Supply Chain Management Association, Volunteer tutor, 2001 – Present.
- american lung association, volunteer liaison coordinator, 2003 – Present.
- watching tv, antiques, playing music, drawing
Supply Chain Jobs
Supplying you with the latest Supply Chain job openings. Get a job working with logistics, warehousing, supply and inventory. Apply today and earn a higher income working in Supply Chain.
View More Supply Chain Jobs