Day Care Teacher Resume Sample
To whom it may concern,
I am currently pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Photography at the Art Institute of Pittsburg Online Division. I have previous office experience including answering phones, scheduling appointments and have exceptional customer service and organizational skills. I have worked with children for the last 4 years, I am great with children. I am athletic and strong and would be able to handle things such as carrying equipment without difficulty. I have a passion for the outdoors and travel and would love the opportunity to incorporate that into a career if possible. I feel that I will be a good fit for your company and would love this opportunity to further my knowledge about the field of photography.
Thank you for this opportunity to further my photographic career.
Sample Cresent, Aurora , Kentucky, USA Cellular: 646-568-8975 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To obtain a career where I can further my photography skills and knowledge.
Education: 2008-Present: Currently enrolled at The Art Institute of Pittsburg Online Division for a BA in Photography.
November-Present – Sunny Side Daycare
- Creative Movement Teacher
- Plan daily lessons for 10 classes toddler to kindergarten
- Help children develop large motor skills
2008-Novemeber – Daycare Assistant at Weekdays At Munday’s
- Manage daycare facility while superior is absent.
- Care for children from newborn to school aged.
- Provide a positive, safe, creative learning atmosphere.
’07-’08 – Physical Therapist Assistant at Integrated Rehabilitation Centers
- Maintained patient’s charts and guided exercise plans.
- Filed charts, answered phone and scheduled appointments.
- Maintained a clean and well organized office.
’05-’07 – Teller II at LaSalle Bank
- Handled customer transactions in person and over the phone.
- Ordered and shipped money for the bank and ATM machine.
- Balanced the bank and ATM daily.
Computer Skills and Equipment:
Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Photoshop, Lightroom, Acrobat
Nikon D90, 18-105mm and 55-200mm Nikon DX with VR lenses, Tripod, Sekonic Flashmate L-308S Light Meter, 2 Smith-Victor KT 500 U Lighting Kits (500 Watt 2-Light Kit), Photo Basics 5 in 1 Reflector Kit, Lenovo W510 Laptop With CS4, Lightroom 2 and ColorMunki installed. *Willing to purchase further equipment.
Teachers here are the latest Teaching job openings. Get a great paying job working as an Teacher, get a job you deserve and start earning a better income.
View More Teaching Jobs