Kindergarten Teacher Resume Sample
A resume summary at the starting of the teacher resume could possibly be a potent tool to obtain the attention of the hiring manager. This is precisely what we have completed with this teacher sample resume template. This teacher resume summary gives a fast and straightforward to read synopsis and creates interest just before interest is lost.
Be sure to check out our Teacher resume samples
Teacher Resume Sample
1234 Sample road, bellevue, minnesota, USA
Teacher with over 3 years of Teaching experience. Areas of expertise include care for children 4 weeks old to 12 years old, developing fun and flexible program, activities that encourage positive social interactions, healthy habits and behaviors, clean and organized classrooms. This position does require sitting, standing, kneeling, bending and lifting up to 20 lbs. (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently(insert your proven track record). Fluent in swedish and English, hard-working , good listener , high energy .
nathan takes on the conventional and the most unconventional challenges to deliver results that exceed expectations; possesses strong interpersonal and leadership skills for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Day Care
- Participated in a paid teacher-training program to learn our unique curriculum. Training includes class observations, workshops, practice classes, and co-teaching.
- Led follow-up meetings, trainings and observations.
- Taught from 2 to 20 hours per week during the school year, which runs late August through early June, and during summer classes if desired
- Taught at over 39 locations in city and/or in area schools.
- Committed to at least a year, because of the in-depth training process.
- Participated in curriculum development, including some paid time to generate additional fun and creative activities and props to accompany our stories and activities.
- Provided over 79 lesson plans, which over time adapt to students learning style and created new lessons
- Represented department to enrolled parents and school administrators (if teaching in local schools): be available and prepared for questions, understand who we are and what we do, stay on top of new developments and programs.
- Conducted a limited amount of marketing and outreach to the community. (We offer incentives for successful referrals.)
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Teacher.
- Teaching News Weekly, Overcoming Limitations In Teaching, 2004.
- North American Teacher Society.
- National Teaching Association.
qualifications and credentials
- Teaching Society, Fundraiser, 2007 – Present.
- homeless shelter Teaching, Treasurer, 2008 – Present.