Be unique and show skill sets that get attention like expert mig welder skills and knowledge to produce parts/products. This MIG Welder sample resume quickly catches an employer’s attention by showcasing job traits such as pragmatic, mature, and problem solver and focuses on an ability to learn quickly.
Be sure to check out our Welding resume samples.
MIG Welder Resume Sample
4791 Sample way, lafayette, delaware, USA
MIG Welder with over 3 years of Welding experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to demonstrate initiative, responsibility and accountability(insert your proven track record). Fluent in czech and English, strategic thinker, hard-working, high energy.
leah is flexible and willing to work on any project that is assigned, strong communicator, strong interpersonal skills and self-starter for any employer looking for rare talent
Walter White, Director of Industryy
- Interpreted blueprints and work orders and lifted up to 75 lbs
- Trained new welders on mig welding and maintained welding certificate program
- Monitored the parts used and the parts required for production, and notify supervisor of any material requirements and shortages
- Operated grinder to remove excess burrs, welding wire, etc. as necessary
- Operated mig welder to produce parts/products
- Performed visual and periodic measurement inspections of parts/products to maintain conformance with quality standards, using prints as the guide
- Set up welder, make necessary adjustments, and replace spool of welding wire and tips as necessary
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified MIG Welder
- Welding periodical – 25 MIG Welder rules to live by, 2010
- North American MIG Welder Society
- National Welding Association
- indigenous studies Degree, University of west virginia, 2001
- MIG Welder Diploma, College of lafayette, 2001
- Welding Certificate, louisiana Technical Institute, 2009
- Welding Society, tutor, 2002 – Presented.
- meals on wheels, volunteer trainer, 2005 – Presented.