Sales Manager, Wholesale Resume Sample
The main pitfall of most resumes is that they do not showcase the critical skills needed for success. This resume below is an example of how to summarize your experience effectively. Use this great resume template and get a career you enjoy with the pay you deserve.
Be sure to check out our Wholesale resume samples.
1624 mulberry way, saint-sauveur, kentucky, USA
Cellular: 646-458-1259 Email: email@example.com
Sales Manager, Wholesale with over 5 years of Wholesale experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to understand work objectives and how they translate into real strategies (insert your proven track record). Fluent in swedish and English, tolerant, drive to produce strong results, high energy (insert your best personality traits).
mia always gets the work done with consistently high quality and is highly focused on improving, teamwork skills, strong interpersonal skills and practical for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Wholesale
- exercise delaware Champion, 2002
- national mental health association Volunteer of The Year, 2002
Sales Manager, Wholesale
- Acted as the point of contacted for wholesale customer challenges/concerns and advising account managers on how to resolved; created ideas to communicated next steps and resolution
- Coached account managers on performance and development in communication, customer care, upselling, identifying needs, recommending thorough solutions and making business “as easy as possible” for the customer
- Coached new and existing account managers and worked well in a collaborative, fastpaced environment
- Coordinated and led weekly wholesale sales team meetings
- Developed and executed ongoing sales and product training and role playing as needed
- Drive culture within the domestic wholesale sales team in the office and throughout the company to ensured unity of purpose and fulfillment of manduka’s mission
- Experience handling challenging customers with finesse and grace and ease
- Grow overall revenue through the addition of new yoga studio accounts and among existing accounts with established relationships
- Identified untapped markets for potential and opportunities; recommended strategies to senior management for going after these opportunities
- Outbound sales, strategy & reporting, management, training & development, culture & customer care,
- Participated in special projects and performed additional duties as required
- Proactively developed new account opportunities by forging relationships with decision makers
- Reviewed daily kpi to tracked results, determined effectiveness of current campaigns and recommended new ideas, new approaches, and/or improvements
- Stay abreast of developing trends and opportunities in the yoga accessories marketed
- Supervised the distribution and allocation of any inventory items, where necessary, to ensured accuracy and efficiency of inventory and to identified opportunities for promotions, special offers and more
- Supervised, under the direction of the director of sales, the domestic wholesale sales team to ensured customer satisfaction, associate development, and the achievement of sales goals
- Supported account management team through the development of business proposals, led and developed training opportunities for the team in ordered to developed sales skills of the account management team
- Supported an environment that encourages creative problem solving, rewards creativity and success, fosters overachievement and allows for fun
- Supported and led domestic wholesale sales team of account managers to achieved monthly sales goals and growth expectations
- Supported human resources as it relates to providing performance reviews and development of account managers
- Supported the director of sales by providing reports, information, and expertise to contributed to the overall success of the team objectives
- Tracking and reporting on key sales metrics and sales campaigns for management
- Trained account managers on systems and sales techniques to enhanced effectiveness of all team efforts
- Understands the value of and embraces current and new ways of conducting business
- Worked alongside the director of sales to assessed overall account potential, identified and recommended strategies to meet monthly sales goals, and recommended monthly promotion ideas in supported of product launches and/or key monthly initiatives
post secondary training
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Sales Manager, Wholesale
- Wholesale review Publication – the Sales Manager, Wholesale wow factor, 2000
- American Sales Manager, Wholesale Professional Group
- The Wholesale Association of Canada
- Wholesale Association, Volunteer development support, 2002 – Present.
- campus crusade for christ international, volunteer office administrator, 2006 – Present.
- entertaining, films, running, swimming
Check out who is hiring Sales professionals in your city. Apply today for jobs as a Sales Professional and get recongized based on your efforts and earn a better income, you have nothing to lose!
Sales job openings in your area