Wholesale Sales Manager Resume Sample
The most important skill you never learned in school is resume writing. This resume sample shows prospective employers what you have to offer. Use your previous experience to make you stand out, from the rest and improve your income.
Be sure to check out our Wholesale resume samples.
8374 bald bypass, quebec city, georgia, USA
Cellular: 646-458-1259 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale Sales Manager with over 5 years of Wholesale experience. Areas of expertise include (insert your areas of expertise). Proven ability to understanding of the strengths/weaknesses of team members and bring out the best in individuals (insert your proven track record). Fluent in mandarin and English, pragmatic, honest, solid interpersonal skills (insert your best personality traits).
jordan has a history of getting team members to excel and gain efficiency and simplify workflow, problem solver, strong interpersonal skills and hard-working for any employer looking for rare talent
Timonthy Doe, Director of Wholesale
- exercise saskatchewan Champion, 2006
- jewish community foundation Volunteer of The Year, 2004
Wholesale Sales Manager
- Assisted in creation of marketing tools and presentations
- Assisted in event coordination for tradeshows, international contests, and meetings
- Coordinated various marketing projects/events; monitoring timelines, ensuring all materials are created, ordered, etc for various events
- Designed, implemented, and facilitated annual marketing plan for wholesale
- Developed and administered marketing database, including client and prospected information, and mailing list applications
- Developed and delivered printed and electronic media
- Developed marketing strategy based on company’s core competencies
- Established lines of social networking within our industry marketed niche
- Helped coordinated submission of printed and electronic ads and customer annual/quarterly catalogs
- Helped enforced brand compliance across the company
- Kept marketing and sales staffed updated about events, meeting, contacted information or any other general wholesale division matters on a weekly basis
- Managed daytoday activity with pr, press and marketing communications agencies
- Managed marketing reporting including promotions, new product announcements, website updates and advertising
- Organized and maintained all marketing materials, collateral and resources both printed and electronic
- Represented the marketing department at specified events as needed
- Worked with vendors to secured promotional program and marketing aids
CERTIFICATIONS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Certified Wholesale Sales Manager
- Wholesale broadside Publication – 3 things that make you successful, 2006
- American Wholesale Sales Manager Professional Group
- The Wholesale Association of Canada
- Wholesale Association, Volunteer funds campaign, 2005 – Present.
- unicef, volunteer word processor operator, 2010 – Present.
- family time, genealogy, playing music, volleyball
Check out who is hiring Sales professionals in your city. Apply today for jobs as a Sales Professional and get recongized based on your efforts and earn a better income, you have nothing to lose!
Sales job openings in your area